Keep your mouth healthy with dental crowns. Dental crowns can be crafted to fit your individualized plan to better conceal and protect any specific tooth you have that is giving you problems.
Your problematic teeth do not have to be removed, as dental crowns form a shell around them. If you are interested in saving any problematic tooth with a dental crown, here are some additional benefits crowns can provide:
– Age: As we get older, our teeth age with us. Teeth can become weak and crack, split, or decay. Crowns work to protect teeth and prevent further damage.
– Cosmetic: Dental crowns can be crafted to mimic your other teeth for a natural, healthy look.
– Coverings: Dental crowns are great for covering fillings, bridges, implants, or root canals.
– Support: Dental crowns can support broken teeth by holding the pieces together, or even covering teeth that are nearly gone.
– Irregularities: Dental crowns can help conceal many types of irregularities in tooth size or shape, and imperfections in color or curvature.
If you still wonder how dental crowns can help you, please contact Quincy Center Dental Associates as soon as possible. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Nathaniel Chan, we can be reached via phone at 617-934-4914, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Quincy, Massachusetts. Our professional team is happy to help address any further questions or concerns you have pertaining to your oral care. So, don’t delay and call us today. We are excited to take your call!